The Samsung Galaxy A33, which you have seen in our hands, will receive 4 years of security updates. The Galaxy A series is one of Samsung’s largest sales volumes. Why would you prefer this mid-range phone with 5G, dual SIM and memory support in 2023? We answer that in this video, enjoy it all!
Samsung Galaxy A33 specifications
- Screen: 6.4 inch Full HD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED
- Processor: Exynos 1280
- Working memory: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear camera: 48 MP (main), 8 MP (ultra wide), 2 MP (depth), 5 MP (macro)
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 25W fast charge
- Operating System: Android 12, OneUI 4.0
- Protection: IP67, Gorilla Glass 5
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1
- Size & Weight: 74mm x 159.7mm x 8.1mm, 186g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, RGB light sensor, virtual proximity sensor
Source: Web Tekno
Emma Ortiz is a gadget expert and author at Div Bracket. She provides in-depth coverage of the latest and greatest in consumer technology, offering readers an inside look at the latest trends and innovations in the world of gadgets.