Hello, I’m Gizem. I work as an SEO Specialist at Webtures.
Today I have prepared the first 15 word digital marketing dictionary that should be known by those who want to make money from the internet.
Glossary of Digital Marketing Concepts:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): It is a strategic method used by internet users to rank high in search engine queries. By optimizing your website’s content, you can attract search engine attention and generate organic traffic.
- SEM (search engine marketing): Besides SEO, it is a digital marketing strategy used to advertise through search engines. Audience-targeted ads are published through platforms such as Google Ads.
- PPC (pay per click): It’s an advertising model where advertisers pay when their ads are clicked. PPC is used to measure the effectiveness of the advertisement and to optimize the budget.
- CTR (click-through rate): It represents the click-through rate among people who viewed an ad or link. A high CTR indicates that the ad is effective and leads to more traffic.
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization): Optimization efforts to convert website visitors into potential customers. It includes strategies such as CRO, funnel, user experience, and call aggregation.
- ROI (Return on Investment): It refers to the ratio of the cost spent on a marketing campaign or advertisement to the revenue generated. A high ROI indicates a positive return on investment.
- Influencer marketing: A marketing strategy in which social media influencers or influencers are used to promote products or services of brands. Influencers have impressive power over their followers, allowing the product or service to reach a wider audience.
- Ecommerce: It is a business model that sells products or services over the internet. Ecommerce platforms allow you to showcase and sell your products through their own websites or on major marketplaces.
- Social Media Marketing: It contains the strategies used to promote your brand, engage and connect with the target audience through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Content Marketing: It aims at creating brand awareness, customer loyalty and conversion by creating and distributing valuable and interesting content. Different types of content are used, such as blog posts, e-books, videos, infographics.
- A/B testing: Experiments to compare performance between two or more versions. For example, you can test the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign with a different title.
- Email advertising: By sending messages directly via e-mail to potential customers or existing customers, the aim is to increase brand awareness, loyalty and sales.
- Affiliate Marketing: It is a method of earning commission from sales by promoting the products or services of other companies. Affiliate programs allow you to earn income through affiliate marketing.
- Remarketing: Retargeted ads are shown to users who visit the website but do not convert. With this strategy, it is aimed at attracting potential customers and increasing sales.
- Analysis: They are data analytics tools used to measure the performance of your website or other digital marketing activities. You can monitor data such as traffic, conversions and visitor behavior with tools such as Google Analytics.
For those who want to make money from the Internet, this digital marketing dictionary is an important guide on the road to success. Learning these concepts and applying them with the right strategies will help you reach the income level of your dreams. Remember that the world of digital marketing is constantly evolving and being open to learning is the path to success.
Source: Web Tekno
Jeffery Powell is a tech-savvy writer and author at Div Bracket. He covers the latest and greatest in internet-related news and trends, offering readers a comprehensive overview of the ever-evolving online world.