Update 03.12.2019 – We made a video showing how the update process goes, by the way, it’s quite simple, see below and don’t waste your time!!!
OUR Microsoft have already announced that they will no longer support Windows 7 as of January 14, 2020, after more than 10 years of support. For other users of the operating system, you still have the option to do upgrade to Windows 10 for free. To check how you can update on your PC, see the step by step guide below:
Official download link for Windows 10 from Microsoft
To start updating your PC, you need to:
- verify minimum requirements systems so that Windows 10 can run
- Minimum 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage for 32-bit.
- Minimum 2 GB RAM and 20 GB internal storage for 64-bit.
- Follow this link and click the button “Download tool now”
- After the download is complete, click to run away
- Click in ‘Update this PC now‘ (if you have already downloaded it on your Windows 7 computer). You can also create installation media for another PC (if you’re downloading Windows 10 on another PC).
- Click in ‘Promote‘
- If you are asked to enter a “product key”, you can find this information in Settings > Update & Security > Activation (if it is not available, then you are not using a legitimate copy of Windows and the update will not be possible)
The process is completed automatically, you will only need to follow what is requested on the screen during the update. After the process is completed, you will have full access to windows 10with all subsequent updates sent to the system.
If this process didn’t work for you, check your computer’s requirements again to make sure they are the minimum supported by Windows 10. You may also be illegitimate copy of the systemwhich will interfere with the normal update.
Windows 7 will end support in January 2020; an…
Microsoft will start displaying a warning informing users about system shutdown
For those who don’t want to change their operating system because they are used to Windows 7 or are afraid of a slowdown in computer performance, you must take into account that your computer will be completely vulnerable. As new technologies are being developed, system updates are much needed to keep the machine up to date. Using an old, unsupported system means that new unresolved bugs will accumulate over time.
Continuation after commercial
Despite this, Microsoft will not prevent users from using Windows 7. What will happen is that the company will not dedicate any solution to this system. It is recommended to update before January 2020.
Thinking about buying goods online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It’s free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.
Via: WCCFTech, (2)
Source: Mundo Conectado
I’m Maurice Knox, a professional news writer with a focus on science. I work for Div Bracket. My articles cover everything from the latest scientific breakthroughs to advances in technology and medicine. I have a passion for understanding the world around us and helping people stay informed about important developments in science and beyond.