The developers of the AnTuTu benchmarking test update their smartphone ratings every month, and the list of inexpensive models with high performance is no exception. According to data from September, only two Xiaomi models made it to the top 10, despite a total of five Huawei/HONOR models – perhaps it’s a stereotype that Xiaomi produces the most powerful smartphones for its money.
According to AnTuTu, the latest rating of mid-budget phones looks like this:
- iQOO Z6 – 596,453 points;
- iQOO Z5 – 571,634 points;
- OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G – 569,340 points;
- Xiaomi Civi 1S – 550,266 points;
- HONOR 70 – 540.179 points;
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G – 532,416 points;
- HONOR 60 – 526.653 points;
- HONOR 50 PRO – 524,472 points;
- HONOR 50 – 517,475 points;
- Huawei P50E – 515,247 points.
It is noteworthy that many models in the list work on the basis of Snapdragon 778G or 778G+ processors. Only one smartphone is equipped with the 780 “dragon”, and the OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G turned out to be the only smartphone with the latest Snapdragon 7 Gen 1.
Source: Port Altele
John Wilkes is a seasoned journalist and author at Div Bracket. He specializes in covering trending news across a wide range of topics, from politics to entertainment and everything in between.