This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Digital Transformation, Ukrinform reported.
“Military bonds have become an effective tool to support the Ukrainian economy and the Armed Forces. They can now be bought in Diya and can help bring our victory closer,” the message said.
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation Mykhailo Fedorov noted that the Ministry has made communication between Ukrainians and the state simple, convenient and fast for the last 3 years.
“We are now giving people the opportunity to help the state in extremely difficult times by purchasing military bonds in Diya. They support the Armed Forces that destroy the enemy and occupy the cities. This is your contribution to victory,” he said.
In particular, the cost of a military bond starts from 900 hryvnia.
They differ in: payment dates – up to 1.5 years; percentage of income – from 11 to 16 percent per year; names given in honor of temporarily occupied cities and territories – Kherson, Melitopol, Mariupol, Crimea, etc.
It is noted that “Diya” does not independently sell bonds. The application only helps to buy bonds from one of the partners – banks and licensed brokers.
To purchase military bonds with the help of “Action” it is necessary:
- update the application to the latest version;
- Find Military Bonds in Services;
- Choose the type of bond by name of Ukrainian cities or regions;
- select the bank or broker from which you want to buy bonds;
- specify the number of bonds;
- enter your contact information and select the eDesktop card from which you will be paid after a while;
- check and send a request to the selected partner;
- signing documents for opening a securities account and paying bonds;
- Wait for a notification from Diya. Crediting to the securities account takes place within three business days.
As reported, in connection with Russian aggression, the Ukrainian government decided to gradually issue military bonds. Government domestic borrowing of 400 billion hryvnia is planned. The Ministry of Finance has been holding auctions for the sale of OVDP bonds every Tuesday from 1 March.
As of September 26, the amount of funds paid by the government for the repayment of domestic debt instruments exceeds the amount of funds collected in the state budget at auctions for the sale of government bonds by UAH 54.7 billion.