After many months of rumors and leaks, Samsung has finally unveiled the Galaxy S23 FE, a high-end smartphone that takes over the same design we saw on the Galaxy S23and that it brings the hardware configuration that was the top of the range in last generation, which means that it is a fairly powerful terminal.
Going deeper into the design, the Galaxy S23 FE accepts flat front with very limited edges and a front camera integrated into the now classic circular island. It has a slightly rounded line and at the back we also find a flat end and three cameras perfectly integrated into the chassis that protrude slightly.
The Galaxy S23 FE uses an aluminum frame and has a double layer of glass Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back). This is a premium terminal that does not allow for discussion, although it is a step below the Galaxy S23 that it uses Gorilla Glass Victus 2.
Galaxy S23 FE specifications
- 6.4-inch display with dynamic AMOLED panel, 120 Hz refresh rate and FHD+ resolution.
- Exynos 2200 SoC with an octa-core CPU, divided into one high-performance Cortex-X2 core, three Cortex-A710 cores and four high-efficiency Cortex-A510 cores. Xclipse 920 GPU based on AMD RDNA2 architecture (Europe).
- SoC Snapdragon 8 Gen1 with an octa-core CPU, divided into one high-performance Cortex-X2 core, three Cortex-A710 cores and four Cortex-A510 cores. Adreno 730 GPU (United States and rest of the world, except Europe).
- 8 GB of RAM.
- 128 GB or 256 GB of storage capacity, depending on the version.
- Three rear cameras, a 50 MP main, an 8 MP telephoto lens and a 12 MP wide-angle lens.
- 10 MP front camera.
- 4,500 mAh battery compatible with 25W fast charging.
- Android 13 as a custom operating system with One UI 5.1 layer.
- Four years of Android updates and five years of security patches.
- Fingerprint reader integrated into the display.
didn’t happen No change in the specifications of the terminal, if we compare with the information and leaks we had before, which shows that Samsung had the Galaxy S23 FE sketched out for quite some time and that it was just waiting for the right time to launch it.
In general, it can be said that it is a step below the Galaxy S23, but it is a powerful, completely complete and balanced smartphoneas both the Exynos 2200 and the Snapdragon 8 Gen1 are capable of offering a high level of performance, its 8GB of RAM is enough to run Android smoothly, and its camera suite borders on good and offers a host of features. typical for a high range, mainly thanks to the combination of a telephoto lens with optical zoom without loss of quality and a wide-angle shot.
Release date and price
The launch of the Galaxy S23 FE will take place tomorrow and will be priced at $599, a number that could happen in Spain 699 euros after applying currency exchange and VAT. We are talking about the version with 128 GB of storage capacity, the model with 256 GB of storage capacity should be in 749 or 799 euros.
Source: Muy Computer
Donald Salinas is an experienced automobile journalist and writer for Div Bracket. He brings his readers the latest news and developments from the world of automobiles, offering a unique and knowledgeable perspective on the latest trends and innovations in the automotive industry.