operating system iOS Gets updates for users iPhone i iPad has a compatible device. The changes are aimed at security improvements, new features and solutions to reported bugs.
Version 16.3 is already available and can be downloaded without using an additional program, but through the phone’s own settings.
Unlike the 16.2 update, the improvements aren’t as dramatic, but more focused on taking care of people’s information, though Manzana Yes, I decided to release a new wallpaper for it iPhone In celebration of Black History Month, as a graphic novel.
What’s new in iOS 16.3
The changelog includes four modifications and six bug fixes from previous versions. This is the news:
– SOS emergency: This parameter has a change in its operation. From now on, the emergency call will start only when the person releases the indicated buttons.
– Access keys: This feature is coming to devices iOS And what allows is access Apple ID With physical devices i.e. mobile phone or tablet serving as a backup device for opening an account. Manzana He warns that this option should be used responsibly, because if it is lost, it will not help to unlock the account, as is the case with a traditional password.
– New wallpaper: This design was added to celebrate Black History Month. It is compatible apple watchthat have watchOS 9.3.
– Advanced data protection for iCloud: The categories that the platform can handle with end-to-end encryption have expanded to 23. It can also be configured for other apps like Notes and Photos.
As for the fixes made with this update, this is the list:
– Second generation HomePod support.
– Fixed a Freeform bug where strokes made with fingers or Apple Pencil were not visible on shared boards.
– Fixed an issue that caused the lock background to appear black.
– Fixed a bug that caused horizontal lines to appear when iPhone 14 Pro Max wakes up.
– With iOS 16.3, Siri now responds properly to music requests.
– Siri can understand directions correctly when connected to CarPlay.
How to update to iOS 16.3
iPhones that support this new version are models from the 8. You need to have a phone with more than 60% battery to perform the process. The steps to be followed are:
1. Open the settings menu on the iPhone.
2. Go to the General section.
3. Look for the Software Update option and there the system will automatically search for the latest update.
4. After finding, the Download and Install button will appear. You just have to follow the steps on the screen and wait for the process to complete.
5. At the end of the download, the mobile phone will indicate that the installation can be done, so you need to follow the steps and wait.
After this last part is completed, the mobile will reboot several times until each user’s home screen is displayed. The process may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection speed.
Source: Info Bae