Exclusive Content:

Every fifth Russian will buy a car in 2023

The car quickly changes from a means of transport into an inaccessible luxury. In addition, the gap between the most budget domestic model and representatives of the foreign auto industry is growing rapidly. And soon the cost of the same Chinese cars can be measured not in money, but, for example, in LADA Granta. Like with parrots. Yet there are people in the country who are still willing to buy cars. Portal “AutoVzglyad” got acquainted with interesting statistics.

According to the research of the source auto.mail.ru, every fifth Russian will buy a car in 2023 (a total of 11,000 people participated in the survey and 22% of them expressed high confidence in buying a car this year). Very optimistic. Especially when you consider that 47% of potential buyers intend to buy a new car, and the remaining 53% reluctantly agree to a used car. But somehow, but it seems that the bright forecasts for the growth of our car market are precisely related to these lucky ones. Recall that according to various estimates, car sales could grow by 6-40% this year.

The survey also helped to discover that of the total number of citizens willing to buy a car, 36% plan to get a car from an official dealer, 35% through online advertisements and 13% buy vehicles from abroad on their own . 9% of the respondents want to use the services of “carriers”, 5% want to use the parallel import service. Only 2% said they bought a car from a friend. Of those not planning to buy a car, 73% attributed their decision to the current high prices.

According to the research of the source auto.mail.ru, every fifth Russian will buy a car in 2023 (a total of 11,000 people participated in the survey and 22% of them expressed high confidence in buying a car this year). Very optimistic. Especially when you consider that 47% of potential buyers intend to buy a new car, and the remaining 53% reluctantly agree to a used car. But somehow, but it seems that the bright forecasts for the growth of our car market are precisely related to these lucky ones. Recall that according to various estimates, car sales could grow by 6-40% this year.

The survey also helped to discover that of the total number of citizens willing to buy a car, 36% plan to get a car from an official dealer, 35% through online advertisements and 13% buy vehicles from abroad on their own . 9% of the respondents want to use the services of “carriers”, 5% want to use the parallel import service. Only 2% said they had bought a car from a friend. Of those not planning to buy a car, 73% attributed their decision to the current high prices.

Source: Avto Vzglyad

Latest

Newsletter

Don't miss

Google Pixels are getting ready for satellite connectivity in case of an emergency

Discreetly but constantly, Google is providing new and interesting features to its Google Pixel smartphones. Some are particularly new and even somewhat surprising,...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here